Discover the Secrets to Becoming a Successful Solo Business Owner and Entrepreneur
Do you have a business that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt could be a huge success? Do you feel like you’re on the verge of something amazing, yet feel as if there are a few pieces missing? Are you waiting for that one piece of the puzzle to appear so that you can launch your business to the heights that you know it can soar?
What if I were to tell you that the one missing puzzle piece is the mindset of the person reading this web page?
The puzzle piece that you’re looking for is YOU!
Now that we have the missing piece, it’s time to figure out where that puzzle piece goes to complete the vision that you have in your head.
Introducing Biz Tips: The Book – Entrepreneur Edition chocked full of ideas, insights and inspiration about being a solopreneur and/or entrepreneur…
Are these statements about you true or false?
- I have a business background
- I know how to set up systems, including my accounting, record keeping, invoicing and scheduling.
- I know how to grow my business.
- I know where to go for resources for my business.
- My organization and tracking needs are met.
- I’ve set and adhere to boundaries.
- I am not being run by my business.
- I have an entrepreneurial mindset
Did you answer false for any of them? If you’re nodding your head, it’s okay.
I want to help you with these items.
How about these statements? Are they true or false?
- My computer skills are top notch.
- I have experience with making sound business decisions.
- I am excited about marketing my business.
- I know exactly how to market my business successfully.
- I am confident in discussing my fees or prices with prospective clients and customers.
- I am extremely familiar with the ethics of business management.
- I am excited about and rarely struggle when it comes to unchartered business territory.
- I have no difficulties with work/life balance.
If you answered false to one or more of these questions, gettingBiz Tips: The Book – Entrepreneur Edition is the next item you need to add to your never ending “to-do” list and it needs to be a priority!
This FREE comprehensive eBook will cover a wide array of subjects including:
- How to develop an entrepreneurial mindset (page 5)
- How to determine your value when it comes to setting your rates (page 12)
- Discovering the secret of ROI (page 22)
- Where to find mastermind groups of like-minded individuals to aid in increasing your success (page 30)
- Tips for understanding dreaded income tax issues (page 24)
- Understanding how business magazines can enhance your business instead of taking up space on your desk (page 26)
- Understanding the difference between marketing and sales (page 33)
- Conquering the fear of follow up (page 34)
- Understanding why branding is important and how you can create your own (page 36)
- Tips on how social media can affect your business footprint (page 53)
- Discovering how to increase your sales with joint ventures and affiliate marketing (page 55)
- Why contracts are imperative to your business and how to use them effectively (page 63)
- Where to find resources that will assist you in your business (page 57)
- Tips on how to develop an effective web presence on a budget (page 72)
- And so much more…
If you’re ready to light the world on fire with your ideas, own and operate a successful business, and think like an entrepreneur, simply enter your name and email address in the box provided and click submit. Upon confirming your email address, you’ll immediately receive a copy of “Biz Tips the Book: Entrepreneur Edition” and the next issue of Biz Tips For Solo Business Owners and Entrepreneurs.
As a bonus, our weekly ezine Biz Tips For Solo Business Owners and Entrepreneurs will be delivered to your inbox every Tuesday and will assist you with every facet of your business. That might be areas where you are struggling or where you simply need a push in the right direction.